90% of my students are women.

I shall be turing 49 shortly; father of a 15 year old. MBA by education. Wrote books. Supported entrepreneurs and then in 2015, my teacher, who is a distinguished monk, asked me to teach - "Be & Make" - and this way, I became a Meditation Teacher.

For close to 3 years, thereafter, of this unique 3rd career, no one came to me to learn, not even my family members. 😊 And then, most unexpectedly, I had a lady from a small town in New Zealand, who put me at work.

Then next, a much younger woman, from Georgia, US. An Indian immigrant, originally from Mumbai.

Now August 2022 and I have served hundreds of students from all over, including: 
- from my immediate neighborhood, 
- from my town - Thane, 
- from various suburbs of Mumbai, 
- from different cities of India and 
- from across locations in 4 countries: NZ, US, SA & UAE...

1. Teaching Meditation, 
2. Explaining Bhagavad Gita, etc. and 
3. Supporting self-discovery & spiritual realization.... to spiritually inquisitive individuals.



Eversince the COVID pandemic, I have been mostly teaching through personalized one-on-one sessions, ONLINE.

In-person classes, now, I am able to do only in extremely special cases, though certainly looking forward to restarting private retreats, since it has been my experience that storytelling methods truly enable basic meditation training extremely powerfully, essentially for people learning the science for the first time.


90% of my students have been women. 

Followed by 12% couples. 


No.. no... no... no gaffe of mathematics here. This is because every couple that I have served till date, had AT LEAST one woman.

Youngest, 12 years age and eldest, 97 years young.

- 20% of these students have engaged with me for over 6 months and upto 3 years. 

- 30%, from in-between 6 weeks to 6 months, 

- While balance, did a few sessions until they could regain their composure, largely during COVID lockdown.

Moreover, I work regularly with elders including with those having Dementia condition and also offer support in end-of-life-care, thanks to my association with a leading elder care home in Thane.

This spiritual care work with elders, came to a temporary halt during the 2 year COVID phase, however thereafter has now resumed again.


Why mostly women? Initially, even I used to wonder...


Then I realized, 3 reasons perhaps...

1. They have been wronged by the society for ages.

2. Their emotional distress remains largely unaddressed. 

3. Therefore, those women, who posses even a little spiritual inquisitiveness, their search for freedom and tranquility in life is always truly deep, purely sincere and unapologetically intense. 

It is indeed an happy feeling to have been of use in this matter because this God-gifted association has not only helped my students find their fulfillment but also liberated me of my own flaws, as a man.

Thus, it has been an ideal win-win preposition in every manner. 

Deepest Gratitude therefore to...
- my distinguished teacher,
- Bhagwaan Sri Ramakrishna and
- all my devoted students.

And now looking forward to continuing this effort further. 🙏

Please Read Student Reviews here on Google.


Comments